Happy Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving falls on November 28th, 2019 and we are ready to help you celebrate. We will be closed so that our work family can enjoy the holiday with their families…but! Don’t worry, we have you covered on some pick up items for your Thanksgiving table, as well as some fun to bring home to your family.
What to Do
The day before Thanksgiving is historically one of the busiest travel days of the year. Which means out of town guests may be arriving to you sooner rather than later. If you are hosting the Thanksgiving meal, cooking for a house full of guests may not be high on your priority list. Let T.C. Eggington’s help! Bring your friends and family in for breakfast or lunch. Enjoy our seasonal pumpkin or apple jack pancakes with a hot pumpkin latte sprinkled with cinnamon. For lunch a our pumpkin soup is out of this world – not to mention our home made pumpkin pie (it’s the holidays – eat pie with lunch!).
Need to know what’s happening around town? Click on over to the City of Mesa’s events calendar to find some local fun for your out-of-town guests.
Let T.C. Eggington’s Help
You have enough on your plate hosting Thanksgiving, let us help! Take home one of our Pumpkin or Chocolate Chip Walnut pies for your family table, or to bring with you and surprise your host. We also offer order ahead quiche to serve Thanksgiving morning – or the morning after Thanksgiving with a slice of left over pie and coffee. We offer traditional Quiche Lorraine with bacon, ham, mushroom and onion. Also spinach, bacon, avocado, or our decadent broccoli crab quiche!
Make It Fun
Need something to get everyone talking? Bring these fun conversation starters to the table and get to know your friends and family better:
- What are you most thankful for this year?
- If you won 1 million dollars, what is the first thing you would do?
- What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
- How did you celebrate Thanksgiving when you were a child?
- If you could have one super power, what would you choose?
- What is your hidden talent?
- What is your go-to karaoke song?
- If you could thank 1 person – living or passed – for their influence in your life, who would it be and why?
- What is your funniest Thanksgiving memory?
- Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? If so, who?
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?